Each year, there are a series of forms that families must submit. In order to streamline the process, we are posting them all here at one time.
2016-17 Student Emergency Contact Form
• This form is pivotal to have from the moment a student is on campus, whether that is the first day of classes or the first day of practices.
Archdiocesan Health Questionnaire
• This annual form summarizes a student's health background, and is kept confidentially in the school office files.
Archdiocesan Criminal Background Check Form (for parent volunteers of any kind)
• The background checks are active for three years. Call the school office to learn if yours is in need of updating. Any parent that has direct contact with students as a volunteer is required to have a current/active CBC on file. If a parent has an active CBC from another Archdiocesan school, they can contact that's school office to have it sent to JPII. Note that background checks from other entities -- regardless of their rigor -- cannot be used in place of this Archdiocesan plan.
Archdiocesan Medication Permission Form
• School personnel is not allowed to administer any medication of any kind without this form on file, regardless of prescription or over-the-counter. Note that students are not allowed to self-administer any drugs, even with a parent or doctor's permission, with the lone exception of an asthma inhaler. Note this form can be filed for chronic conditions (such as headaches), and remain on file all year. However, it must be re-filed each year.
TAPPS Forms for fine arts, academic, and athletic participation
TAPPS Medical History Form
TAPPS Physical Form
TAPPS Acknowledgement of Rules
• All three TAPPS forms must be on file for each student that participates in any TAPPS event throughout the school year. This includes about 90% of our student body.